David C. Holmes
Approachable attorney serving Texas workers for more than 28 years
Mr. Holmes has been helping the people of Texas for almost 30 years. He opened the Law Offices of David C. Holmes in 2009 to better serve the work force of Houston. His academic credentials make him especially adept at understanding the ever-changing policies of employment law. Because he is the owner and operator of the firm, Mr. Holmes personally handles each and every case he takes. His hands-on approach to practicing law ensures that his clients get the individualized attention they need for a competitive price. By working with his clients directly, Mr. Holmes is able to guarantee security and discretion for all of his clientele.
An emphasis on employment law
The principal focus of the Law Offices of David C. Holmes is employment law. Mr. Holmes works primarily with employees to help them solve their problems in a timely and satisfactory manner. But he also provides consulting services for small business owners and local fire departments. Mr. Holmes is well-versed in all areas of labor laws, which allows him to find creative solutions that fit his clients’ needs.
A native Texan and straight shooter
David C. Holmes has lived and worked in Texas for more than 50 years, and looks at his career choice as a way of giving a hand to a neighbor in need. He has experience with legal issues in many different industries – from banking and finance to oil and gas to high tech to retail establishments – and he brings a wealth of experience into each new case.
Contact an employment lawyer in Houston who treats his clients with respect
Houston employment attorney David C. Holmes believes that honesty is always the best policy. If you’re in need of a labor lawyer who offers sounds advice and direct answers to your questions, contact the Law Offices of David C. Holmes at 713.586.8862 or online to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Texas, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit: all districts
- All Federal District Courts in Texas
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin, with high honors, 1984
- Special Projects Editor of the Texas Law Review
- Member of the Order of the Coif
- B.A., Rice University, cum laude, Economics and History, 1981
- State Bar of Texas, 1984
- Houston Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Law clerk for the Honorable Robert R. Beezer, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Seattle, Washington, 1984-1985.
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas